RUBBER GROMMETS FOR
POWER STEERING CYLINDER
1955-57 CAR & 1955-59 TRUCK
For attaching the cylinder to the center link
- MADE OF DURABLE EPDM!
- RESISTANT TO UV DAMAGE & PETROLEUM CHEMICALS!
- SOLD IN PAIRS!
- AVAILABLE ONLY FROM AUTHENTIC AUTOMOTIVE AND OUR DEALERS!
- WE OWN THE TOOLING!
PS-069A Rubber Grommet Set $6.95 /pair
OIL PAN CLEARANCE KIT
for stock manual steering 1955-57 CAR
This kit contains all parts needed to gain additional clearance for a larger capacity V8 oil pan in a 1955, 1956, and 1957 Full Size Chevy Car with stock manual steering linkage. Installing these parts adds about 5/8 inches to the stock manual center link, which clears almost all large capacity pans on the market. All new parts. No modifications required, it all installs in place of the stock parts.
CM-049 Steering Linkage Clearance Kit
for 1955-57 Chevy cars
These new transmission mounts are much more durable than any other aftermarket reproduction mounts for 1955-57 Chevys on the market. The rubber is tightly vulcanized onto the metal core and will not separate like the others. Thorough testing over many months have proven these mounts are far superior than other aftermarket mounts. These fit original transmissions only.
CM-044 Manual Transmission CM-045 Powerglide
CM-044 Manual Transmission Mounts $39.95 / pr
CM-045 Powerglide Transmission Mounts $39.95 / pr
POWER STEERING PUMP PARTS
CAM PACK: RING, ROTOR, VANES
for 1955-59 Chevy Cars and Trucks
New cam rings now complete the three major internal wear-and-tear parts in ALL 1955-59 Chevy cars and light trucks with original generator-mounted power steering pumps.
We currently reproduce new rotors that fit these pumps, and since 1996 we’ve been installing new vanes in every pump we restore. With the addition of this new part, almost ANY generator mounted pump can be rebuilt* and put back into service.
PS-079 Cam Ring only $199.95
PS-050 Vanes only (set of 10) $66.95
PS-051 Rotor only OUT OF STOCK
PS-080 Cam Pack (whole set: ring, rotor & vanes) OUT OF STOCK
*some additional machine work may be required.
POWER STEERING CONTROL VALVE KIT
1955-57 Chevy Cars
Complete Bolt-On kit to replace the original power steering valve on ANY 1955-57 Bel Air, 210 or 150 equipped with the original power steering linkage.
This kit consists of all NEW parts, nothing rebuilt or remanufactured.
- The valve replaces the original power steering valve
Fully adjustable late model style valve
- No modifications necessary to the center link, pitman arm, hoses or frame
- An original valve can be reinstalled at a later date
- Complete installation instructions included with each kit
Priced competitively, dealer program and pricing available
PS-074 Power Steering Valve Replacement Kit $494.95
For 1955-62 Chevy cars and trucks
MADE IN USA!
EXACT REPRODUCTIONS of the original
lower generator brackets
• Exact reproductions of all three sizes: 6″, 6-1/2″ and 7″
• Fits original generators on 1955-62 Chevy cars and trucks, see chart below
• Correct thickness, radius corners, mounting holes and bends, exactly like the original brackets
• Powdercoated semi-gloss black
CM-038 6″ bracket 3836756 1955-57 w/o Power Steering $25.95
PS-136 6-1/2″ bracket 3725274 1956-59 with Power Steering $27.95
PS-150 7″ bracket 3720924 1955 w/PS, 1958-62 w/o PS $28.95
PS-146 GENERATOR BRACKET
1958-59 Car with 235 six cylinder engine
and Factory Power Steering
This generator bracket is an exact copy of the original part (3743081), and fits all original 1958-59 cars with 235 six cylinder engine and factory power steering (power steering pump on the back of the generator).
- Laser cut on state-of-the-art equipment
- Bracket is formed in a precision jig and TIG welded, including the two spacers on the back
- Powdercoated semi-gloss black.
- MADE IN USA!
Without this bracket the original power steering generator/pump will not fit on your 1958-59 235 six cylinder.
PS-146 Generator bracket for 1958-59 FS Car with Factory Power Steering $79.95
PS-081 GENERATOR RELOCATION BRACKET KIT
For late model power brake booster with dual master cylinder on 1955-59 Car with V8 engine and Factory Power Steering Generator/Pump
This bracket kit will reposition the stock power steering generator/pump to gain clearance for many late model booster and dual master cylinder set-ups.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!
- MADE IN USA!
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN CONVERTING TO A LATE MODEL PUMP, PULLEY, BRACKETS, HOSES!
- THIS IS THE QUICKEST, EASIEST, AND CHEAPEST WAY TO ALLOW YOU TO ADD A LATE MODEL POWER BRAKE BOOSTER AND STILL RETAIN THE STOCK POWER STEERING GENERATOR AND PUMP!
- POWDERCOATED SEMI-GLOSS BLACK!
PS-081 Generator Relocation Bracket Kit $24.95
©2020 Steercraft Inc